Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Winners!

The winner of Cake Ladies cookbook is:

#61- Nicole from nuts4knitting said "My knitting buddy, Susan, fits the description of a cake lady, which is a new term for me, perfectly. If there is an occasion, a birthday, retirement, or a day which ends in "d a y", she bakes a cake. For Christmas, she cranked out sixteen chocolate cakes. She is the only person I know who can go to the dollar store, chat with the cashier as she is paying and come out with a new cake recipe. She baked it for us at knitting, an apple cake, which was amazing, She should sell her cakes, to help her make ends meet, but she says that would take out all the love she puts in her cakes. This book would be for her!"

____________________________________________

And the winners of the Grimmway Farms coupons are:

#5- Heather of Kitchen Concoctions

#11- Carole Douglas

5 comments:

Peggy Clyde said...

I love your posts and recipes. However I love #1 best of all. He is so cute!!!

Aarthi said...

congrats to the winner



Aarthi
http://yummytummy-aarthi.blogspot.com/

Nicole said...

Thank you!!! I called Susan, told her I won something in her honor, and described my description of her. She is thrilled and has offered to make me any cake in the book. Mmmmm! :) Nicole

Cooking Gluten-Free with Anna said...

What a beautiful blog. My daughter, who now lives in Sweden, turned me onto it. She made your Pepperoni Pizza Puffs, but a Gluten-Free version, substituting then flour with GF flour blend. She told me they turned out amazing. You have so many recipes that I want to try, especially the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins and the Mississippi Mud Cake with Bourbon. It'll have to be the gluten-free version, since I also need that. Will let you know how they turned out.

Thanks.

Anna

Coleens Recipes said...

I'm looking forward to seeing photos of Hayden chowing down on some of your treats in the near future.

Related Posts with Thumbnails